None taken..Next week I'll finally have my cable modem installed at home so
I can do it then. Until then, I'll just have to wait. ;) I agree..it
probably is something extremely stupid..like one thing out of place. I have
been reading the lists for many months and never saw a post on this before
(that I recall), so something is escaping me here. EJB is cool and all..but
damn there is a lot to remember to use it! ;)