Hello Jason,

Interesting, we will look at that test suite to see what the results are. If a
very large number of tests fail, it might be because there is a bug that
triggers failure in more than one case which leads to a great number of
failures, but I can't tell for sure until I've run the tests.

JMS hasn't been the main focus for Orion but with J2EE 1.3 and EJB 2.0, JMS is
becoming more important so we will obviously make sure we have a great JMS
implementation (in J2EE 1.2, JMS was optional and not very tightly integrated).

Regards,
Karl Avedal