That might be your problem, Verisign doesn't have a 128bit Javasoft key.
When we asked for a 128bit Javasoft key, we got a lot of confusing
perfectly happy to send you the 40 bit one, and tell you it's 128bit. then
when it doesn't work, someone else will tell you "of course we don't have
a 128 bit key, where did you hear that?"  One of our developers also had
several long talks with their tech support explaining the concept of DNS,
hostnames, etc.

They do have a 128bit Netscape key, so you might try that, we were able to
get it to work.  They agreed to re-run our keys several times, and will
give you your money back on keys that don't work.

-Lkb