I have noticed some errors when shutting down Orion under Sun's 1.3 JVM on
Solaris. I get the following error:

Error: com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: Disconnected: Server
shutdown

However, the server processes do go away.  This doesn't look like a fatal
error (or even an error for that matter - dunno why it's tagged as such),
but I get it.  Other than that, though, Orion shuts down and the processes
vaporize.

At 09:02 AM 11/08/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Although I can shutdown orion using the admin.jar with a 1.2 JVM, I've
>found that I cannot with a 1.3 JVM.  The server ceases to accept
>connections, but its process does not go away.  (Running on
>Redhat/Debian Linux)
>
>Anyone else noticed this?

------
Andrew Kidder