This sounds dangerous. Why would you want to do it?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Storm Linux
User
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2000 6:55 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Web upload of a Java class

I mean it's showed to the user a HTML form that the user of the application
can select I file to upload. It can be any file, to store in the application
database, or even a java class. In the last case, instead of putting it into
the database, the application will execute some methods of the class. I wish
I'm more clear now....

Thanks.
Guilherme Ceschiatti