Storm Linux User wrote:

> It's not form commercial use. It's for my research project for getting my
> master's degree in Electrical Engineering ... I'm not concered about securety
> right now.

Hmm as long as you're not pursueing a masters in computer security..

Take a look at http://www.servlets.com and get the /com/oreilly/servlet
package. It contains a class called MultiPartRequest, which should help
you upload the file to your server. Then all you should do is have your
servlet copy the file from te location from where it was uploaded to the
location from where you can run the classfile..

It's quite dangerous thou ;-)

sven

Sven E. van 't Veer
http://www.cachoeiro.net
Java Developer                                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]