Hello,

For reasons beyond my control, I have to use WebLogic as my EJB container.
My EJB clients live in Orion.  I am trying to get the EJB clients to lookup
the EJBs (over on WebLogic) via JNDI.  I believe I have constructed the
IntialContext correctly, but I keep running into classpath issues.

My initialcontext looks like this:

Properties p = new Properties();
p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
      "weblogic.jndi.T3InitialContextFactory");
p.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "t3://localhost:7001");
return new InitialContext(p);

When I run this, I always get:

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class:
weblogic.jndi.T3InitialContextFactory.  Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.jndi.T3InitialContextFactory

Yet I am positive that I have weblogic.jndi.T3InitialContextFactory in my
classpath.  In fact, I have specified it on the command line, and in my
environment.  Both of those don't seem to make any difference.

Is Orion taking over the InitialContext?  What am I not understanding here?
Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much,
Seth

Seth Ladd | Software Engineer, Product Development
Brivo Systems, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidential and Proprietary, Brivo Systems, Inc.