Gerald,

    You speak as if you have gotten Orion to run under a Linux jdk1.3... any Linux jdk1.3 I run Orion on seems to Segfault after about 5 minutes of continuous HTTP requests.   To be fair, I don't think this would happen under Windows... which isn't to say I want to use Windows... but lets be fair.

-Dan

Gerald Gutierrez wrote:

You're probably using Windows. This wouldn't happen on Linux.

Somewhere, you've messed up the registry key that indicates what version of
the Java Runtime you supposedly have installed. The easiest thing is to
uninstall JDK1.3, and then reinstall it again.