Russ,

    I get the following error after 5 minutes of JMeter when I run Sun
jdk1.3 on a Red Hat 7 machine.  Granted, this RH7 was upgraded from
RH6.2, and not a clean install, which produces results that are ...
quirky... at best.   You've never gotten this?

    What "parts" of Orion do you use?  My app is a bunch of EJBs, and a
few Servlets (including Turbine).

-Dan

#
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error
# Please report this error at
# http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
#
# Error ID: 43113F32554E54494D45110E43505002C5
#
# Problematic Thread: prio=1 tid=0x82463b0 nid=0xeda suspended
#

--
Daniel G. Koulomzin
Digital Media On Demand