At 13:01 14.11.00 , you wrote:
>What is the difference between WEB-INF and META-INF?  How do these
>directory structures relate to jar, ear, and war files?  Which of these is
>J2EE, and which is Orion-specific?  Maybe I am confusing something with
>Tomcat...
>
>- Mark

<not-an-rtfm>
grab the j2ee spec(s) and maybe the free sun book (I think it's j2ee
blueprints or something) and just give yourself a few hours of reading to
get a feeling of how these things interact. it's much more effective than
waiting for mails trying to explain this thing in a few sentences. you'll
like it. the spec's are rather readable.
</not-an-rtfm>

best regards,

robert
(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de