I'm going to start collating a new bunch of how-to's for
www.orionsupport.com, describing how to run popular applications and tools
with Orion.

My current list of apps and tools consists of (with specific subjects to
address or add-ons in brackets):

- Cocoon (getting xsp to work, allowing to process
           servlets/jsp/cgi using a custom
           Producer and servlet 2.3 filters)
- Struts
- JetSpeed
- Jive (integrating with orion's user-management
           and using orion's db pooling)
- PHP (running as cgi and as servlet, and
           accessing ejbs from php code)
- Cold-Fusion
- Macromedia Generator
- Velocity
- LDAP (using OpenLDAP, Netscape Directory
           & MS Active Directory as orion user-manager)
- SOAP
- Together (configuring control-center to
           deploy applications directly to orion)

I'd be interested to know of any success or failure stories people have had
with these so far (I have my own interesting tales), or any other things
you would like to see addressed.

As usual, all contributions welcomed :)

Thanks

-Joe Walnes