Marc Rabil wrote:

> I am trying to deploy an app that uses CMP to connect to an Interbase server
> via the Interclient driver.  On deploy, Orion starts auto-creating tables
> that I don't need (since the database already exists) and gives me the error
> below.  How can I turn auto-create off or point it at the right DB?

        to turn off creating table in deployment, open
ORION_HOME/config/application.xml, add the attribute on
orion-application tag, as is

<orion-application autocreate-tables="false">

  and go on

-- Claudio Miranda
   SUN Certified Programmer for JAVA 2
begin:vcard
n:Miranda;Claudio
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:EverSystems;Research & Developmet - Internet & New Tech
adr:;;;Sao Paulo;SP;;Brazil
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:SUN Certified Programmer for JAVA 2
fn:Claudio Miranda
end:vcard