Hey Salaman!

Hmm..that makes sense except for one thing..using a DataSource should be
vendor independent shouldn't it? Or is that a vendor specific setting? I
thought J2EE was all about making a complete app including database free
ties, so you can deploy into any app server. If thats the case, then my
application.xml and web.xml descriptors should be the only things needed.
However, setting the datasource seems to be server specific at this point. I
think J2EE has to mature a bit more before true vendor independent apps can
be built. None the less, in server.xml, it uses application.xml (all in
config folder). In application.xml it uses data-sources.xml. The ONLY
data-source I have listed is the one for Interbase. I don't have anything
related to HyperSonic any longer..I deleted it out of the file. So, I take
it what your saying is that I have to actually change a setting in an
auto-created config file? I don't quite get why any file that Orion
generates at deployment time (if they don't exist), needs to be edited. If I
delete that file and Orion auto-creates it, I have to edit it again. Is
there any "standard" way to this?