On the same topic..is there any way to FORCE the browser to always go to the
server, even if the BACK button is clicked? We have the "no-cache" settings,
but whenever a user hits the BACK button they always see the "this page has
expired". Isn't there any way at all to force the browser to go to the
server..in which case I have code in place that would redirect them to a
specific page that is more user friendly and looks like our site..rather
than the MSIE page?

Thanks.