Question..does this solve the problem of the BACK button going to the
server? I have this problem where if I "control" caching, thus wanting to
force the browser to always go to the server, if the user hits BACK, they
get the infamous "this page has expired from cache..please refresh your
browser..." and that is just not acceptable for a professional site.
Especially given that fact that most users don't know what the hell this
means, or why it happened.

So, will this CACHE-CONTROL setting eliminate this problem and ALWAYS force
the BACK/FORWARD button to use the server page, instead of anything in
cache?

Thanks.