-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Im Auftrag von Russ White
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. November 2000 20:39
An: Orion-Interest
Betreff: RE: Classpath problems

Hi Alex,

I too had this problem, and solved it by creating a library directory which
now have library tags in my orion-applcation.xml files which point to a
class
repository (could just as easily be a jar file).

like this:
in orion-application.xml
(or config/application.xml if you want these classes to be available to all
apps)
<library path="../../dev/java/classes"/>

then I do not have any jar files or classes at all in my web-inf/class
web-inf/lib directories.

nor do I have any classes or jars in my ejb deployment directory. For my
EJBs
all I need is a directory for the beans and a META-INF directory under that.
put the ejb-jar.xml in that directory and that is all. Then the EJBs and the
servlets share the some library.

Really slick.