Hi Karl,Robert,All,

I am in the same boat these days. I have been talking highly of Orion, but
alot of bugs, little documentation and less support these days are taking a
toll. Worse..I was able to install and setup WebLogic 6 beta in less than
one hour..including full Web-app deployment of my app that runs on Orion. It
appears WebLogic is finally getting it right, and with their large market
share and vast resources, it seems, at least for the time being, that
despite their outrageous prices, we will have to go with them. Small
companies with little money will definitely benefit from Orion, but
companies with money and a timeline I think will have a hard time waiting
for Orion..at least until they get the organization in order and start
producing again, along with support, better docs, and so on.

Im still a strong supporter for Orion..and will continue to use the product,
but I don't know if I can recommend it until I see more commitment that they
will indeed be producing builds, adding support, and so on.

For what its worth..I have faith in the Orion team to do this..but my
superiors don't..so I don't have much choice.