From: Kesav Kumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 12:33 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Help in running XSL

Hi I am new to orion I have developed some classes which uses xalanj-1.2.1
for parsing xsl and converting xml to html.  When I ran my application from
command line it works fine.  I am now trying to integrate with servlets
which are running on orion I am always getting class not found exception for
bsf.jar and bsfengines.jar.  I copied all the xalan jar files to my
application web-inf\lib directory but it didn't work.  I copied the jar
files to orion root directory by replacing the orion's original xaln.jar and
xerces.jar but still didn't help me.  Can any one please help me in setting
up xalan classes.

I kept the all xalan's jar files in my classpath and I am using jdk1.3 on
winNT.  I am starting orionserver as java -jar orion.jar.  Can any one plz
help me in settings.

Thanks in advance.

Kesav Kumar
Software Engineer