use autoupdate or find it in

http://www.orionserver.com/orion/orion.jar

use at own risk! (actually, 1.4.4 is VERY stable)
-----Original Message-----
From: Serge Knystautas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Viernes, 08 de Diciembre de 2000 20:48
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: EJB2.0 Generated class uncompilable

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Pontbriand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> We've just written our first pair of 2.0-spec EJBs and are experiencing
some
> really strange problems deploying them. Orion 1.4.4 auto-generates the DB
> tables for these beans, but then spits out the following message for every
> CMP field in each EJB:

I'm somewhat new to Orion (I've walked through all the examples and am using
it to learn EJB 2.0), and was curious where you can get the 1.4.4 version?
I assume this is beta or worse quality non-public release, which I'm more
than happy to use, and any directions as to how to get advanced releases
would be appreciated.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/