Title: RE: EJB2.0 Generated class uncompilable
I'm trying to create a CMP 1 to many relation between two entity beans. So, the Customer has a List of Service objects (both, Customer and Service are entity beans). When I deploy this, I get the following error:

CustomerService_ORList104.java:182: Exception java.rmi.RemoteException must be caught, or it must be declared in the throws clause of this method.
    java.lang.String primaryKey112 = ((test.ejb.User)context.getPrimaryKey()) == null ? null : ((java.lang.String)((test.ejb.User)context.getPrimaryKey()).getPrimaryKey());

I think that the problem is because the Customer's primary key is another entity bean (User). So, a RemoteException must be caught or thrown, when calling the getPrimaryKey method from the Customer's context.

thanks,

juan