-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Juan Lorandi
(Chile)
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 4:44 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: UserManagers

Guys, anybody has succesfully implemented en EJBUserManager ?
I have to deploy my app in a cluster and XMLUserManager won't do...

I' ve had, in the past, decompiled DataSourceUserManager and recompiled it
to fix the various bugs in the implementation, but regretably, I'm working
in a different country and don't have any of the src...

Anybody looked into EJBUserManager and knows it doesn't work as shipped
either? that info would help, as I would directly code my own Datasource
usermanager...

TIA

JP