On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 05:40:06PM +1100, Mike Cannon-Brookes wrote:
> As far as I can tell, EJBUserManager and EJBUser are BROKEN in 1.4.4+. The
> getGroups() method always returns null, and any role checking always returns
> false (isUserInRole(x)).

the isUserInRole problem isn't specific to the EJBUserManager - I have a
custom user manager which is also broken since 1.4.4 (well, between 1.4.0
and 1.4.4 - havn't tested inbetween) and still broken in 1.4.5. In 1.4.0
isUserInRole(String) eventually calls User.isMemberOf(Group) but in 1.4.4
and 1.4.5 it doesn't, breaking isUserInRole badly. Mike, I see you mentioned
it in bug #224 but it was not resolved. I have opened it separately as bug

-t

--

   Tony Abbott                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]