I've attached an example of how I do it.  I believe this is the
"standard" J2EE pattern for form processing.  Basically, you use a
single bean (and the <jsp:setProperty> tag) to hold the submitted values
and any errors that might result.  Both the input page and the submittal
page use the same bean instance.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

form_example.zip