On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Keith Kwiatek wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I have found some traces of Orion taglibs, but nothing so far that handles
> forms.... anything in them that you have found that handles forms? OR are
> people using Orion and Struts successfully?

They are, as it turns out; I also have a form taglib (which is very
similar to Struts' form taglib, although they are unrelated) available at
http://cupid.suninternet.com/~joeo/Form.html .

> Keith

Joseph B. Ottinger                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://epesh.com/                             IT Consultant