From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 10:11
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: SV: www.orionserver.com down again

In the year ive used orionserver and its site, i have only experienced downtime once? And when most of the reports og orion downtime comes it still answers to me..

Just to followup on stability :) I coded a wap site using windows nt 4 with jdk 1.3 beta (yepp it was before the RCs came :) and it still runs, the customer forgot the server and its been running for a whole year without problems, just a few days ago I stepped inside there and browsed some wap news and there wasnt problems with it... btw that server runs orion 0.8 or 0.6 something dont remember :)

We are allso running a huge J2EE application with applets, jsps, ejbs (in production) and so on on the site im working on now with orion 1.4.0 and it is very stable for us. Our problems with stability is that some strange threaad issue when using JNDI from orion in the java plugin (IE and NS crash on us) but uptime on orionserver is very good.

Klaus Myrseth