Yes, of course:

        <data-source
                name="DateSource"
                class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
                location="jdbc/defaultCBOSS" schema="/database-schemas/oracle.xml"
                pooled-location="jdbc/CBOSS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultEJBDS"
                url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@128.1.5.50:1528:dev"
                connection-driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
                username="username"
                password="password"
                max-connections="10"
                inactivity-timeout="30"
                min-connections="5"
        />

Pay attention to use write location in your code, f.ex. I use jdbc/CBOSS to
locate the datasource since it is the place where pooled datasources are
stored by orion.

Regards,
   Savotchkin Egor

Web-technologies department