-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joseph B.
Ottinger
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 4:26 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Stress orion => servlet engine failed arround 200 users

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Marcus Ahnve wrote:

> <happy-customer>
> While I'm at it I might as well recommend PureLoad from InnovativeIT.
> Excellent tool with a nice pricetag - much like Orion.
> </happy-customer>

It's always nice to see these! What URL? (I've been looking into a better
tool than httpbench myself, and I'm writing something simple... but if
someone else has done it, I'll be happy to use their tools
instead. JMeter's not able to measure finely enough, httpbench only hits
one URL, MS's web stress tool doesn't work, another tool mentioned here
requires admin access on NT to install...)

Joseph B. Ottinger                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://epesh.com/                             IT Consultant