How do i set env properties for an app? I need to pass in an environment
property in some manner to customize a j2ee app so that I can have two (or more)
versions of the app running off of the same deployment ear.

I looked in orion-application.xml, but there is nothing there.

I tried env-entry-mapping in orion-web.xml, but it didn't work either. Also, if
I edit my web.xml file (in a development directory), Orion redeploys over the
custom orion-web.xml, erasing my changes. Orion also rewrites the original
web.xml file, obliterating comments. (Bugs in orion?)