Neither solution is good. I don't think running a full JVM for two versions of
an app makes sense for this application (it's way overkill), and more of a
hastle to maintain from an operations perspective. Using web.xml means modifying
the ear file for each app, I don't want to do this. I treat the web.xml file
like source code: it shouldn't change for minor variations. I need an external
config for the app that can be deployed separately from the ear file. It would
be trivial if orion was like, say, resin, and let you set extra parameters in
the server.xml file. Or even if the orion-xyz.xml files worked as expected.

Tony Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/09/2001 18:37:47

Please respond to Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>