From: Neal Kaiser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 4:31 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: ResultSet Caching

Right, I definitely wouldn't use an entity bean for list/search
functionality. Way too much
overhead. Stateless session beans is the way to go, but I don't think
throwing in large variable
sets into a session is a good solution either.  Bloated sessions don't
perform well either.
Some app servers provide a caching solution, like Gemstone I believe, and I
was just wondering
if Orion had something similar..... I guess it makes most sense to just
re-issue the query for each
page. But if someone has any better ideas, I'm all ears! Thank you.