On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Heiko Gottschling wrote:

> This sounds interesting... does this work for an entire EAR, too?

Yes.

> How can you
> cause Orion to re-deploy the application in this case? Using an EAR, Orion
> always notices when the EAR file is updated, how is it with unpackaged
> directories?

Orion *should* notice changes in any of the files.

In practice, it sometimes fails to. I've found it necessary to
shut down and wipe the appropriate app-deployments directory to
positively force redeployment.

But then again, I don't have anything in production use, so swift reboots
are not a problem for me.

//Mikko