-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Heiko
Gottschling
Sent: mercredi 10 janvier 2001 09:58
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: JSP syntax checker

Hi,

> you dont have to package a .war and deploy it every time. You can run the
> app directly from the development directory for example by defining your
> own application in server.xml, like this:
>     <application name="blah" path="c:\wherever" />
> and referencing that app in default-web-site.xml, like:
>     <web-app application="blah" name="blah-web" root="/blah" />

This sounds interesting... does this work for an entire EAR, too? How can
you
cause Orion to re-deploy the application in this case? Using an EAR, Orion
always notices when the EAR file is updated, how is it with unpackaged
directories?

cu
Heiko