Hello,

thanks everybody for help!

i discovered that the passwords for the keystore and the
key *must* match.

with my test-certs i always do this.

but the real cert (and keystore) was generated by another person who
sets two different passwords.

after setting the passwords equal - IT WORKS!!!! :)))

thanks
   klaus

PS:
  did anybody who has a orion-licence get response
  from [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or karl/magnus)????
  are they still alive?????

Klaus Thiele wrote:
    [...]

>>> after a long time i've got now the real Cert from Thawte.
>>>
>>> but now I get following error when orion comes up:
>>>
>>> Error starting HTTP-Server: Unable to intialize
>>> SSLServerSocketFactory 'com.evermind.ssl.JSSESSLServerSocketFactory':
>>> Unrecoverable key error: Cannot recover key

 [...]

--
Klaus Thiele - Personal & Informatik AG
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "There's got to be more to life than compile-and-go."