At 12:44 12.01.2001 , you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>thanks everybody for help!
>
>i discovered that the passwords for the keystore and the
>key *must* match.
>
>with my test-certs i always do this.
>
>but the real cert (and keystore) was generated by another person who sets
>two different passwords.
>
>after setting the passwords equal - IT WORKS!!!! :)))
>
>thanks
>   klaus
>
>PS:
>  did anybody who has a orion-licence get response
>  from [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or karl/magnus)????
>  are they still alive?????

could you keep me posted if anyone responds to that privately? I would also
like to know what's up although I have to admit that I'm so damn frustrated
about this issue that I've become really very pessimistic. has the status
of anyone's bugs changed in the past 2 months? mine haven't.

regards,

robert

>Klaus Thiele wrote:
>    [...]

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de