Hi,

We use FORTE for programming, J2EERI for create the .EAR of the application
and the "clients" file. Those 2 archives just need to be copied in 2 folder
for Orion (3 secondes...) and are fully deployed by the autodetect feature.

With WLS we need to unpack the application EAR file, to deploy with the so
ugly and bugged tool *EACH* EJB, to copy them in a special folder, to add to
the properties file 1 line per EJB... And last to stop the server and
restart it for refresh the properties...

Orion is *GREAT* for deploy, sure best than WLS! I've heard that JBOSS have
such features. Any users here ???

Regards,
PHiL