Hi,
Under stress, one of my beans is causing deadlocks!!
I'm wondering if it is a connection pool problem or not
Does anyone of you configured DBConnectionPool succesfully with DB2

I have a maximum of 5 connections and I'm using this db configuation
file:

<data-sources>
        <data-source
                name="Default data-source"
                class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
                location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
                pooled-location="jdbc/DefaultPooledDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultEJBDS"
                url="jdbc:db2:dbTest"
                connection-driver="COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver"
                username="myUserName"
                password="myPwd"
                inactivity-timeout="30"
                schema="database-schemas/db2.xml"
        />

        <data-source
                name="Pool db2 data-source"
                class="com.evermind.sql.OrionPooledDataSource"
                location="jdbc/DefaultPooledDS"
                source-location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
                pooled-location="jdbc/DefaultPooledDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultPooledXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultPooledEJBDS"
                url="jdbc:db2:dbTest"
                connection-driver="COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver"
                username="myUserName"
                password="myPassword"
                inactivity-timeout="30"
                max-connections="5"
                schema="database-schemas/db2.xml"
        />
</data-sources>

I'm really strugguling on this bug, please help!!

Hadi