I asked this once before as part of another thread and didn't get
an answer, so I'll try in a new thread :)

The feature I like about jBoss the most is the auto-deploy directory
where i can just drop in a .war/.ear/.jar and it gets deployed
as per the xml files already in the file.  From what I've seen,
if you're using Orion you're forced to edit config/server.xml and
config/default-web-site.xml for the application, and then the
webapp inside it, to be deployed.

Is this correct?  If not (I hope :), how can I setup such a dir?
(or at least not have to edit config/default-web-site.xml on each
new webapp).

FWIW, this is mainly for a mass-migration of webapps off of tomcat :)

James
--
James Manning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4