Here are the command line (using ant) that I use to initially deploy my
application for the very first time!

    <target name="admindeployorion" depends="init">
        <echo>Deploying application for the very first time to host.</echo>
        <exec dir="c:\orion" executable="java">
            <arg line="-jar admin.jar ormi://${mol.deployhost} admin
password -deploy -file '${mol.ear}' -deploymentName 'mol'" />
        </exec>
    </target>
    <target name="bindwebapporion" depends="init">
        <echo>Binding the web application to context-root</echo>
        <exec dir="c:\orion" executable="java">
            <arg line="-jar admin.jar ormi://${mol.deployhost} admin
password -bindWebApp 'mol' 'mol' 'default-web-site' '/mims'" />
        </exec>
    </target>

After I have done this, server.xml and default-web-site.xml are modified and
it works great. However, don't use this the second time otherwise you will
keep getting a underscore prepend to your ear file and new unzipped
directories will appear--ughhh! Instead just copy this file to the
orion\applications directory and overwrite your previous *.ear file.

Good luck,
Ozzie Gurkan