I can't seem to find either javax.net.ssl.cipher_suite or
javax.servlet.request.cipher-suite attributes anywhere in Orion.  The
second of which is required to be compliant with Servlet Spec 2.3, yet
it's not even in the latest version (1.4.5) of Orion.  I need to get at
either the cipher suite name or key size attribute of a SSL connection
which is possible in numerous other and older servlet engines.  I would
prefer to be able to get at this in a Filter now that 1.4.5 truly
supports filters.  I've searched high and low and written to Orion
repeatedly to no avail.  If anyone knows anything it would be very
helpful.

Dave