Never mind everybody.  It looks as if the latest beta version (1.4.7) of
Orion has finally started implementing these attributes.  It does appear
that the key-size is just a placeholder though so will always return 0
at this point so If you're testing, you probably want to test by
cipher-suite names.

Dave