Hi all,

i'd like to ask, if anybody has some experience with bytecode to native
compilers in conjunction with orion. Unfortunately, the vendors of this
products do not offer evaluation downloads (comprehensable, since often one
compiler run would make it to speed up an existing product ;). I'd like to
hear if someone has any experiences with TowerJ (though i'm quite sure that
my company cannot afford it...), Jove (http://www.instantiations.com, they
advertise with "IBM Netfinity proven", so probably it works with orion,
too?) or BulletTrain (http://www.naturalbridge.com) and orion. First of all:
Does it work at all with any of these products? And then: does it help? Our
application in development is using EJBs very heavily, so any improvement
either in the jdbc driver or within orion itself would help very much (our
own code does not matter much).

Regards and thank you,

Jens Stutte

[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.netmedia.de