Hi

I am storing a handle to a stateful session bean in application ABC and trying to
restore the bean using the same handle (stored in the session) in application XYZ in
the same session.  This does not seem to work.  I get the following error:
com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: The EJBHome couldnt be found at lo
cation 'ejb/SessionUserProfile'
        at com.evermind.server.ejb.StatefulSessionHandle.getEJBObject(JAX)
        at common.util.SessionData.getEJBObject(SessionData.java:27)
        at common.util.SessionData.getEJBObject(SessionData.java:51)
        at __jspPage2_postauctionitem_jsp._jspService(__jspPage2_postauctionitem
_jsp.java:34)
        at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.xj(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.sw(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.su(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.s1(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.do(JAX, Compiled Code)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX, Compiled Code)

Can someone tell me if this should be possible?  Are ejbobject handles protable
withing various orion applications?

Regards
sb

Chequemail.com - a free web based e-mail service that also pays!!!
http://www.chequemail.com