Title: SV: Error displaying images in v1.4.5

Roy,

are you trying to use Filters compiled with 1.3.8 on a 1.4.7 server?
If you are, please notice that the Servlet 2.3 spec has changed between these orion versions.

If not, I think you need to give us more details about how you are displaying the images.

WR