Dude, do you really think a Swedish company with a handful of employees
is going to be able to field a worldwide army of training professionals?
My guess is that the entire world population of Orion experts is reading
this right now; depending on where you are, a nicely phrased request and
an offering of beer might turn up a few volunteers :-)

Orion is already free for noncommercial use, so your licensing is
covered.  But do realize that Orion, at least organizationally, is
closer to a community-supported open source project than a BEA.  Maybe
that will change at some point.

Jeff