The problem seemed to have gone away when I tried the PostgreSQL 7.1b5
driver.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Eddie
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 4:55 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: bad timestamp confusion

Just like other people in the newsgroup, I am receiving a bad timestamp
error once in a while with Postgres 7.0.

I looked in the newsgroup and saw some possible solutions, but I am a bit
confused.
How can I solve this problem for ever in case of a DateTime field ???
Someone talked about using java.sql.Date instead of java.util.Date, the
other about getting the last postgres jdbc driver....
I got the last postgres driver from the postgres site, so what should I do
??

I was thinking about just using Strings to store Date format info. What
about this ?

And what should I do when I get such an error. Filling the database all over
again helps. But what, when I have everyting ready online ??

Regards,
Eddie