From: Luong, Tony S322 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 6:19 PM
Subject: RE: Problem with a finder QUERY.

> The code "String findByName_query = "people.name like $1"" in the home
> interface does not do anything for the bean,
> you have to modify the deployment descriptor (eq.

<orion_home>\application-deployments\<app>\<app>-ejb.jar\orion-ejb-jar.xml).

> in the deployment descriptor look for <finder-method query=""> tag then
> change it to <finder-method query="$name like $1" >
> call the method using findByName("%john%");
>
> stop and start the server.
> this should do it.

Just
> > >simple explanation or a pointer to more info, please...
> > >--
> > >
> > >-Geoff Marshall, Director of Development

----
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.