Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 16 februari 2001 10:27
Till: Orion-Interest
Ämne: Weirdness on Reload

Hello,
After I create a record in a DB, I come back to a list page, where I see the newly
created data row on the list page. OK so far. If I press the browser's reload button
the same row as the newly created one duplicates itself. Everytime I press the
reload button, it keeps adding the identical data record in the DB.
What gives? Please give me any clue.
I really appreciate any idea in advance.

Simon,