After pressing Reload button, the  URL which was send previously is again send to the server. If your URL contains for example &actionCreate=true..., then Reload can create new records again and again.
Hope this help.
Petr
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 10:20 PM
Subject: Weirdness on Reload

Hello,
After I create a record in a DB, I come back to a list page, where I see the newly
created data row on the list page. OK so far. If I press the browser's reload button
the same row as the newly created one duplicates itself. Everytime I press the
reload button, it keeps adding the identical data record in the DB.
What gives? Please give me any clue.
I really appreciate any idea in advance.

Simon,