I have jumped through the Verisign hoops and have installed my certificate.
Here is my issue:

How do you serve both secure and non-secure pages from the same
application????

Right now, my entire application is secure and served from port 443.  If
someone types in the URL, the server does not respond because I am not
running anything on port 80.  For a VERY temporary fix, I turned on IIS on
the same box, and do a redirect from IIS:80 to Orion:443.

My goal is to have one application, serve the splash screen in non-secure
mode, and serve the rest of the screens in secure mode.

I searched the documentation / mailing list, but did not find anything.

Thanks,
Tom Pridham
Software Engineer
Computer Management Consultants