From: Aniket V U [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 6:46 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Mixing secure & non-secure pages in the same application

hi,

The solution we are using in our application is to have two instances of
the application running, on in secure mode and another in unsecure mode.
Whenever we want to access the secure pages, we simply redirect to the
secure application and vice versa. There is no session problem either since
the session is shared between the applications.

Regards

Aniket Upganlawar
CTO
Verchaska
Tel    : +91-22-6559920
Mobile :  98202 15601
Verchaska - Helping your business succeed